View Single Post
Old February 12, 2012, 03:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
Maintaining the RR was clearly Chanderpaul's responsibility, since he was set and wicket was falling on the other hand. F you have watched that stage of the match.... You will realize ...KRB lost the ploy for 3/4 overs, while the new batsmen were taking time to settle/losing wkt for trying too early.... But chanderpaul was just giving them strikes with a single....he thought he has achieved his milestone......... And IMO, that was around 12 overs when they lost their wkt and Shakib should have brought himself in who can start hitting from ball1, or at least rotate at ease. KBR wouod have been 200+
I don't think so, Shakib is not a good T20 batsman, yes he hits 4 or 6 but he gets out just after hitting 1 or 2 boundaries or 6s whereas yesterday Russel scored 37 by hitting almost every ball for boundary and that was what KRB needed today at that point.. rather I would say it would have been better if Russel came before Smith ... Shakib got success yesterday because he came to the crease before 10th over so he had ample time to settle down and rotate the strike and I hope you remember that Shak didn't hit many boundaries or 6s yesterday ...