View Single Post
Old September 13, 2018, 12:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
That is the point. Now ponder.

What can you control and what you own? Can you control your own heart? Lunges? Kidney? Blood vessels? Blood cells? Growth of a cell? Death of a cell? Your DNA? The coding where it specifically mentions which cell will become bones and which will become neurons, or which part will be your heart? That is internal. Lets go to another route. What do you own? Your computer? Your clothing? Your house? Your land? your CHILDREN?

In reality you own nothing. NOTHING. Either those things are to leave you or you will leave them. That is the absolute truth. I had no say what generation i would be born, I had no say through which parents I would come to this earth. Who would be my Grandparents, my kin. Either I will go first or my children that I love the most will go before me. I don't own them nor I can control their or my fate.

Now tell me, if one can't control anything that he thinks he can, if one don't own anything but just taking care of them for a limited time, he or she puny or strong? Ponder (not to be confused by Samantha Ponder) .
When I was walking home from smoking a blunt, I was wondering if I went too hard on them. But then I thought of you. How you are extremely faithful yet never overly advertise it, nor force nor convert or at least for the most part not judge....and neither compel anyone to change profile picture willy-nilly. That's hot. As Paris Hilton would triumph.

Actually you do. But I ignore you; .

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles