View Single Post
Old April 4, 2013, 02:47 PM
Test Cricketer

I was specifically referring to this comment of yours:

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Mere opposition, certainly valid. But Shahbaggers, per my knowledge wanted a comprehensive ban on all Islamist parties.
Assuming its already in the constitution, a comprehensive ban is not only a very good idea, its well within the law of the land. They merely demanding implementation of the law. Nothing wrong with that.

----

I don't have much to say about bloggers insulting islam because I think its been highly politicized and I have a hard time believing that anyone can be stupid enough to openly make the type of comments in bangladesh, that they are accused of making. Not only that, they have opened themselves up in such a manner that they can be easily identified, individually. That just seems very stupid in their part, or most likely, something that didn't actually happen; meaning someone else did using their name.

If they can photoshop some idiot's face on the moon and make people believe its real, nothing is stopping this morally bankrupt people to make sh*t up about certain people and use their name to write anti-religious statement.