View Single Post
Old February 1, 2017, 04:16 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
I completely agree with the quote and that is not what I am saying.

But you have to be consistent on your beliefs otherwise you are a bigot.
example: I support equal rights. No matter which corner of the world God decides to drop me, my belief would not change.
Otherwise it is not hard to see the bigotry in people. And that would give birth to more trumps.
Thats not the definition of a bigot or bigotry. That may be a manifestation, but that is not specific to an unbiased person.

For example, ISIS' views are also "consistent" regardless of what corner of the world they are in. Dhaka to San Bernardino, was there any inconsistency in ISIS ideology? No. They hate anyone who doesn't hold their views or advance their objectives whether in Syria or America.

The definition of a bigot is a person who exhibits bigotry, or prejudice and hatred towards others. There may also be legal nuances beyond that depending on jurisdiction...for example beating up Jews is a hate crime...beating up left handed Jews is just assault (example from Law and Order TV show).

You are defining hypocrisy, but even then not really.

For example take the noted Middle East policy expert and zionist Daniel Pipes. He has stated himself that Conseravtives in the US and EU need to back conservatives in their countries and promote Liberalis in Muslim countries because it guarantees their interests. Even that is not inconsistent. Its very consistent, in fact.

#OneTeam1Dream