View Single Post
Old May 2, 2007, 10:35 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Tigers_eye bhai: apni na amake kabir bhaiyA bolar kotha?

Okay, I guess your inclusion of the match officials make sense. From what I think, our current ODI squad has 8 players who should make it to the WC Twenty20. Other than that, we should pick from these pinch hitters that are having some jaws to drop quite frequently.

The people from ODI that I want to see in Twenty20 are: Tamim, Aftab, Ashraful, Razzak, Sakib, Mushy, Rasel and Mashrafee.

I'm including Sakib, Razzak, and Rasel for their bowling performance, not batting. On top of these, I want Ashraful to be able to bowl a few overs too. Mash gets his spot as a pure allrounder in this form of the game. That leaves 3 spots open for the team, and I'd fill these up with 3 quality pinch hitters. Nazmu Hussain is an all-rounder, so that should make him a tempting candidate. Junaed Imrose is another tempting candidate for his consistency in recent times. And Nadif Chowdhury, I have little knowledge about him. I see his name is flying in the air these days...so he should be another good candidate.

Please, no need for Bashar/JO/Rajin/Shahadat in Twenty20.