Thread: New Coach
View Single Post
Old August 31, 2014, 01:29 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
****! You guys couldn't even wait till ONE full tour under the new coach before calling for his head, for problems that have been going on since last year?? These are life long attitude problems. He's supposed to fix the team under 30 days? Even some of the so called "senior" members couldn't help but jump the gun with these noobs! Shows the level of knowledge in this forum. It's at a all time low since I've been here. Where are the intelligent posters? No wonder it's so inactive now. Suits this team and this era we're going through.
Well said. This isnt a problem thats going to be fixed within a fortnight. Personally, I wouldnt even mind if the Zim series dosent go as per 'expectation' if the players show signs of getting back to form. For instance, it was refreshing to watch Nasir get some runs under his belt yesterday, Tamim gradually getting a good start in the ODI series, the fast bowling having a plan and doing well (something that is of paramount importance in the upcoming WC). All that matters to me is how we do downunder next year. If we suck, then I will join the bandwagon to call for Hammer's head too. But not now.

Theres a saying - 'the darker the night gets, the closer the dawn arrives'. We just need to have some patience.