Thread: New Coach
View Single Post
Old August 31, 2014, 02:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
****! You guys couldn't even wait till ONE full tour under the new coach before calling for his head, for problems that have been going on since last year?? These are life long attitude problems. He's supposed to fix the team under 30 days? Even some of the so called "senior" members couldn't help but jump the gun with these noobs! Shows the level of knowledge in this forum. It's at a all time low since I've been here. Where are the intelligent posters? No wonder it's so inactive now. Suits this team and this era we're going through.
Two thumbs up!

I wanted to point this out earlier. Coaching staff (Past and current) do frequent these forums from time to time. Wonder how they would feel when reading such knee jerk and sometimes baseless talk.

But having said that i think a strong majority here are behind the coaching unit and accept and understand change requires time, thus patience is essential instead of expecting quick success.

Lol, just see the situation of Louis van Gaal. I am sure David Moyes is laughing somewhere out there.