Thread: BCB Site down
View Single Post
Old July 24, 2002, 06:01 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿
Default Mr. S Khan

I've been called errrrrrr names for speaking out against Mr. khan in the past. It's good to see someone else do it for a change.
Look at the reports on dailystar, hire their cricket reporter to write freelance or something. Get the help from good bangla writers to post bangla interviews and reports on the site. It's not that hard people.
If I was in BD and had the LIVE coverage available for me to provide, I could have run banglacricket much better then Cricinfo. It doesn't cost a fortune to hire some good writers, a statistician, get interviews (since cricinfo has full access to our players), post pictures, have a full time correspondant following the players around, getting training pictures, giving regular updates on injuries (we don't have any idea how far along Masri is from recovery, how hard is it to find out ?). All it takes is a little initiative and love for the sport.
Heck, what's stopping them from having a fantasy league over the current series ? If I can afford to buy the software I'd put up a fantasy league an dgive away prices. Finance is a problem for me, not for cricinfo. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.