View Single Post
Old March 21, 2011, 12:42 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricgenius
Can anyone from anybody from this forum give me the answer of these 4 qustions. Many may say that these are meaningless now but no , this may happen in future also!!

1.Why was Nafees chosen over Jaharul. What have Nafees done to make a plce for him in the team? why all these politics?
2. Why was Mashrafe Mortaza not included in the 15 men team. I am asking this because even the best team in the world ( Kangaroos ) kept Hussey in the 15 men team even when he was not fully fit. Wy could not we do that?
3.Why does shakib bat at no 5/6 even when he is the ebst bangladeshi batsmen in ODI ( now many may say Tamim is the best..no he isnt!!) . So, in every team the best batsman comes one down ..why not us?? now u ppl may say he does 10 over bowling,captaincy and all. But that doesn't matter...when you are a player and getting paid, you must do all these.
4.why do they tell so many things before the match when such are not important to say like W.indies match not a must win match, you will see a 100 run partnership when they know that they cannot fulfill those?
  1. I don't want to complain much about SN. He has not played enough to form an opinion. He played okay in one match scoring 37, admittedly against a minnow. Jahurul should have been in the top 15 and Mushfiqur should have been kicked out of the 11 to make room for jahurul. Mushy has not caught, stopped, or batted.
  2. This one is difficult to answer. It is my personal opinion, but I want Mash to stop playing cricket. I am afraid that he might cause irreparable harm one of these days to his long-term health by playing.
  3. I can go both ways with this, but sending Shakib at 3 or 4 will not be the worst thing in the world. Definitely much better than "I average 23 in all forms of cricket" Siddiqui.
  4. There should have been a gag order, with provisions for fines for any ulta-palta comments. jotto shob!