View Single Post
Old November 14, 2012, 04:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ryan Ten Doescate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS
And BD still lose the game within three days
Actually, when the commentators where talking about the position of the game it was like the forgot that Bangladesh has batting talent quite deep. I mean, first you have to get rid of Naeem who looks like he wants to make the crease a second home and secondly you have Mr. Hasan to try get out which is easier said than done when Mr. Hasan averaged 50 last year in tests. Then, you have Mushfiqur Rahim who despite glaring statistical weaknesses is someone who (I hope) will put a price on his wicket. Followed by him you have Mr. Riyad who indeed has talent batting and will hopefully be able to come good. Bring up Nasir as number 8 and we're looking at a seriously talented batting side here, all they need to do is apply themselves more. I've noticed that commentators and critics no longer talk about Bangladesh's inability to play test cricket, it's just the adjustment needed to such a different form of the game. Bangladesh's batsmen ooze talent in my opinion, they have natural flair seen in few countries, and hopefully in a few years we'll see some of our players reaching the world of top rankings in all three fields and on the way take Bangladesh to another level.