View Single Post
Old March 27, 2018, 11:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
hardwork haha. Alhamdullilah I am somewhat connected with most shaykhs in Sydney. In regards to overseas guests alhamdullilah they are responsive to my messages. The plan is to also try to get in contact with muslims cricketers. Trying hard with Usman Khawaja and Sonny Bill but it will be a tough ask. However I do have my sights on Hashim Amla and Moeen Ali.

However we do have even bigger guests that we have locked in/already done eps with but yet to release. The Salafi Feminist, Dr Shadee Elmasry, Mohammad Hoblos just to name a few.
I like your approach. I was about to say something similar to din raat - seems like there is a lot of work being done to make one of these podcasts. You need more views for sure... it's not enough for the quality you putting up.

Though Islamic Lectures or talk are not my cup of tea but I can recognize a job well done in any sector. I really don't know how you can get more view but I think those guests like Hashim Amla or Moeen Ali will get your channel much much popular. One common household name can get you started well if you can keep the channel entertaining and maybe short.

Again i don't know if it is entertaining or not as I hardly worry about my din. Certainly not enoug to listen to an hour of podcast. At best 5 mins I will give time to someone unless its at jumah prayer where I am shoved nonsense against my will.