View Single Post
Old May 25, 2004, 02:43 PM
ODI Cricketer

Default a few thoughts

mind if i add a few lines about those players in my own way?

Shahrier Hossain: Hopeless
Hannan Sarkar: with proper training, which i'm sure he's getting from dav, and with some more experience he can be our next ataher ali. i agree with u that we should not drop him.

Javed Omar: hopeless for this series. but, can accompany hannan in the future tests. we've to keep in mind that he's just back from injury. he needs more time to get back to cricket. this series was a early call for him in the nation team, by any means.
habibul bashar: the whimsical kid. trys really hard to through his wicket, but sometimes the opponents are rude to him and does not take his wicket as soon as he wants to give it up. those are the days for bangladesh.
Rajin Saleh: sure has faults, but still too young to be faultless. and he trys hard to be the best. a bright aspect, but again need proper direction.
Md asharaful: the two ducks are not his fault in the last 2 odi, i believe. let him play at his natural position, and he'll rock.
foisal: he'll do good in this series, but most likely will dissappear like mushfique-england, rajin-paki and so on. unless rana can be a model for him, he rocked in zim, and did better in wi.
rana: only true inform alrounder.
pilot: will do good in the team is under pressure, in other words when u need him most.
i think this is where the batting stops. not to hopeful, i must say.