View Single Post
Old November 16, 2007, 12:27 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megh
You guys are always talking about Alok, Tushar, Tamim and so on. but nobody wanna talk about Shahriar Nafees. this guy DID NOT perform in a single innings since WC'2007. Neither odi nor test. still you guys wanna keep in your fav team. why?????? his 4 100s???? against who did he make those? kenya and Zim?? even how many fifties he scored against better oppositions? this guys keep getting chances in every single test and odi and each time he is unable do anything. he even couldn't move his feet. but, NOOOOOOOOO. no one gonna talk about it. we got tushar, we got alok, we got tamim but not Nafees. i dunno why you guys have so much sympathy for this guy. i hate this man. when foundation is weak then how come you guys expect for a taller building. and for a moment i thought we made a building but if we wanna take it higher then ovbiously we have to break it down and start it again. when 1st wicket falls for 10-20 runs playing 6/7 overs then pressure immediately goes to the rest. no matter what, 1st of all we need some one better than tamim and nafees i guess to open the innings. i know we don't have that much choice but we can't stop looking and rely on them. why we are talking about number 5,6,7 positions? if openers can't do anything, if top orders can't do anything how come you can ask for better performance from others? before all of the arguments, we should talk about 1st 4 batsmen who can do some serious damage to the oppositions. out of these 4 if 2 of them can socre the rest of the scoreboard will look good automatically. think about it guys.
He made a 100 against australia and shane warne... need i need to say more? oh BTW he is dropped from the team anyway... so why bother talking about him...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled