View Single Post
Old June 28, 2010, 04:05 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: TIK47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
I would like to welcome Mashrafee as the BD captain now! All the best to Mashrafee in leading the Bangladesh team and his cricket, bowling specially.
P.S. What I wouldn't like to see from Mash the captain is a way defensive captainship, we have seen that a lot. And also you lose, the team lose, it's no big deal, it is expected, but make any stupid mistake, you are fried in BC!

I would like to wish my very best to Shakib on vice-captaining the Bangladesh team and helping Mashrafee and also concentrate greatly on his batting mainly and bowling as well. I think and hope this change will do positive for Shakib the cricketer/all-rounder.

I would like to extenmd a welcome on board to Dada Shaurobh Ganguly on this challenging assignment/job of mentor/coach/advisor(ing) the Bangladesh team. I wish Dada Ganguly and team Bangladesh all the best in England.
Finally atleast something is happening and inshallah the mentality will change.
I am all for Mash being captain, he has real spirit and in the past capatincy has always been given to our best player at that time and now they give it to an out of form player which is something different .

SG has good mentality and loads of experience hopefully some encouraging advice will be dished out rather than hearing that they are not good enough.

We desperately need a good bowling coach, thats a big issue on the field.

Starting to feel more optimistic and inshallah we will see a better side playing against England.

Caaaamon Bangladesh.