View Single Post
Old June 15, 2013, 10:02 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
5th of May was vital. I am not saying too much, but you don't turn of lights to do that. And please don't show me any Basherkella and anti-Basherkella pictures and video.
Quote:
হেফাজতকে মতিঝিল থেকে উঠিয়ে দিতে গিয়ে কয়েক হাজার লোক মারা হয়েছে। এমন মিথ্যা প্রচারণা অনেকেই বিশ্বাস করেন। সে বিষয়টিও খানিকটা প্রভাবিত করে থাকতে পারে বলে হিরনের কর্মী সুলতান জানিয়েছেন।

http://www.banglanews24.com/detailsn...16062013204204
I guess you are right. We live in a country where people believe thousands of people died in couple of hours and govt vanished all the bodies and their family members too overnight. Also, we live in a country from where we see honest, purist Islamic scholar face on Moon from where he commands to kill other people. So, everything can happen in Bangladesh.

If people believed so and voted against the ruling party then be it. They have considered the right person for them and voted for them. I have no problem with that. The last thing i want is 'khuna khuni', mara mari in the name of 'Caretaker Govt' issue. If people's vote is with BNP/Jamat then go for the election and people will support you there too. I just want peace in our country. If BNP can offer corruption free, tenderbazi free, black money free, campus dokhol free, peaceful environment in the country, my sincere support for them too.