View Single Post
Old April 26, 2003, 12:10 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Default Kapali

Wt the hell is Alok Kapali upto? Wt has happened to him?? In the first innings he was out for a duck and then in the second innings he was out for 7. Wts wrong with this guy man >> did he forget how to play cricket after scoring 70 against SA in one day. Now Asraful and Mahmud has to stay in pitch until we get ahead of the trailing runs of 112. If at least these two can do this then only we might put up a score for the Africans and will eventually avoid an innings defeat.

I would really wanna appreciate Javed Omar and Habibul Bashar for their wonderfull innings. If Bashar could however stayed for a little longer to make his century that would have been a blessing for me. I'm sure if Bashar stayed for a little long then Javed Omar could have scored a little more. They should have built another good partnership like the South Africans but still the partnership they had wasn't bad for BD.

Mehrab was out for a lbw and that is why I wouldn't blame him for this that was his luck and the same thing applies for Salim but Kapali can't be forgiven for his batting after knowing the mighty score that was set by SA.

[Edited on 26-4-2003 by ehsan]