View Single Post
Old December 8, 2016, 10:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
The reason why people dislike is not because you try to find the negatives of Mushy only. The reason is that you associate everything as if it's Mushfiqur Rahim's fault.

He was the best batsman in BPL 2016, without question. He kept wickets quiet well. Thats Mr Dependable right there.

He has no control over his team. Was it his fault that Al-Amin would get involved with women and ousted? His fault that Malan missed key matches due to injury? He had a very weak team to handle. And with that weak team he tried his part.

BB lost because of their fielding and poor batsmanship up the order. Now that is not Mushy's fault is it? How about for a change actually watch the matches and then judge. The great Mash's team was at 6th position with a team filled with Shehzad, Rashid Khan, Imad Wasim, Tanvir, RTD, Samuels, a far better side than that of Barisal, still ended in 6th position.

Maybe we should stop considering Mash for captaincy but actually pick Shakib as a captain because his team is at the finals?
Great I liked your logical post.
However there will always be someone who will try to find faults out of everything. I agree he is not having the best of times but he did helped us to give some wonderful moments in the past and I believe he can come back.