View Single Post
Old March 13, 2015, 02:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
What does "Miscalculation" Mean here: http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...postcount=2070

He isn't that retard to make a mistake in counting Rubel's Overs and I guess it's there on the score board too. He just needs to forget or deliberately use a part time spinner. So you can choose the one you like please

Well, To a MoM:it's good when you do it for your son at home and not for a professional in any discipline, even if he is your real son then it's laughable

Congrats to Real MoM
By miscalculation I meant how he saved both his and Rubel's 4 overs for the end and didn't finish either one of theirs. Rather he gambled by bringing in Nasir and Riyad. The gamble paid off up until Riyad got Anderson out and that was huge . If Anderson was there the game would have gotten over by 45th over right? So the move was good but he couldn't pull it off. It's always hard to please everyone. I remember same people bashed Mushy for not doing something outside the box or just following the script. Shakib tried something different didn't work. Move on. No need to find a melodrama there like oh he did it on purpose to steal the light from Rubel. That sounds funny.

Anyways thank you and it's a girl and I already have The whole BD team as my boys so I am a proud mom