View Single Post
Old June 30, 2004, 08:22 AM
ODI Cricketer

Default An appeal: Please stop hypocrisy

Please stop hypocrisy.
I am sorry to notice a member to appear with two identities in the board. Sometimes as a Super moderator (the best ever I can even imagine) and sometimes as a member only (no comment about his writting as a member) as appear in his signature, " Speaking as a member only".

I could be happy if the super moderator could really maintain both of his identities. But it has NOT been the case. I reported earlier about the two-facedness in the other threads. The problem is while the poster writes as a member only as he claims, he cannot really speak as a member only.

I respect members and do not want to see such hypocrisy in the board. Please stop it. PLzzzzz.

Before end let me provide one example and a note.

Example:
Please check Live Audio & Video: Ban vs WI and read the posts with IDs, 60720 and 60721. OK I quote those here.

Quote:
Originally posted by abhs
Would you please correct the link of Live Audio & Video: Ban vs WI in the front page?

The link is currently wrong as it takes to the Shoaib and All Others Warned.

The thread id has been typed as 5385 instead of 5387, which caused the problem.

Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Good catch. Thanks a lot. Corrected.
Here is the signature:

Quote:
Speaking as a member only ..
Surprise! Surprise! While speaking as a member only, one can even edit the the front page link of banglacricket. I envy you!

The list can be made longer with other examples. But this one would suffice.

Note:

I am criticizing only the member here. Please do not consider it as a criticism of the super moderator. I do not have that courage to speaak against a super moderator only since I do not want to keep myself away from my most favorite site. But his dual identity has prompted me to write.

[Edited on 30-6-2004 by abhs]