View Single Post
Old October 20, 2011, 08:53 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
We can raise the issue of Selector's selection process but it cant hide the fact that those dropped players got what they deserved. Both Ash and Razzaq are not performing well for ages and regarding kapali, he seriously lacked confidence and looked unfit to play WI pace bowling. So, keeping them in the team will be nothing but a suicide mission.

I don't like scrupulous reporters who seem to be unhappy about everything. When Ash is in the team, they are not happy. When selectors drop him, even then they are not happy. I really liked Coach Law's response in this regard.
Agree Naimul Bhai but you do agree that Ashraful should have been dropped way before and the way he has been handled raises a few questions in mind. Even I myself don't have faith that he would indeed have done something different in test had he been included but It can't hide the fact that he top scored last Zim test. If anything, he deserved to play the test and not the ODIs. I like to think of it as a blessing in disguise but still it somehow shows the selection process screw ups ?

But like many of us here, I would stop budging about it because THIS indeed is what we wanted. We got it, and we'll take it no matter how it comes. Ashrafuls constant failures doesn't help him and not even when he's partially right as such the case.