View Single Post
Old July 20, 2017, 12:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Are you questioning his articles which you throught pro BCB? Then it will be helpful to point those out for discussion. vague accusation doesn't help us understand from where you are coming from.

In a general term aren't we all Pro-BCB by default unless BCB make a wrong move? Not sure where this Pro-BCB vs Anti-BCB is comming from.
His silence on matters related to the directors failures in regards to use of funds/arrangement of tours etc that can hamper the development process of our young cricketers. He is very quick to run articles on players personal life, but unable to write articles when it comes to the elites? especially when they have failed in their roles, e.g. head of operations etc.

@Shadow,

I'm not sure if Isam genuinely does any work apart from copying and editing what has already been published in the Bengali/English newspapers in BD? Many times, I have found, what ever he published on X day, has been published already 2-3 day before in the Bangladesh media.

Once again, I reiterate, I don't think his a good journalist.
Perhaps the best in BD, but the least skilful on cricinfo if you compare to others.