View Single Post
Old September 10, 2017, 06:51 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger1000
I am against it, hence you won't find one XI of late where I've included Shahid, I used him as an example of a style of bowler

Taskin has looked physically strong past year, he's shown he can last full test game e.g. he was bowling 90+ 27 overs in vs NZ, he's had quite a bit of international experience now, his process was slow, domestic - T20 - ODI - Test

Not - domestic - 1 T20 - Tests

As for mustafizur, I said it's too risky for him to play so much at that point (going back over a year) I said he'll pick up a serious injury, A lot said no chance... Guess what happened. That being said I would have debuted him this year anyway, because he's gone through the T20 - ODI - Test Progression

So tell me how is it double standard?

In fact go back enough and you'll see I was against Taskin debuting at an early age, same with Mustafizur, so in fact I've been very consistent with my thoughts

You look for arguments, when you have no logic to back it up, then you like to play victim when it gets pointed out.
You named fizz and taskin in your XI for SA a few days ago, you have shahid in you squad, they have all proven to be injury prone yet you pick them in your squad. It is a double standard when saifuddin is solid and injury free and you go after people who name him in there team and you do it on the basis of physical issues. If you can't see the double standard then I can't help you.