View Single Post
Old October 22, 2005, 09:44 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by mhferdaus
Tiger man I must disagree!

You are forgetting that most of the problems of the world today is not done by China. It is done by your beloved anglo breed anglorica [/i]
dude, you got me totally wrong there....

yes, most of the worlds problems are caused by US but imagine what's gonna happen when china comes up to the same level as old USSR, and directly challenges US in world affairs....

obviously, US is not gonna sit back and watch and we are gonna have another cold war...

NOW, with china nd US trying to be influential, we are gonna have lots of "north korea" or "east-germany" types of blunders commited by china....not to mention many ppl are gonna loose their human rights...afterall, china has very bad record for human rights violation....

also, we are having the similar blunder commited by US, but end of they day, suppose both US and china tried to influence bangladesh (for whatever reason), who would you rather pick??

what i meant was, in face of a situation where both china and USA are vying for world domination, i wud rather pick, (not like it though) US coz my basic freedoms are guranteed atleast...