View Single Post
Old March 19, 2011, 08:08 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default Who can answer me these 4 questions??

Can anyone from anybody from this forum give me the answer of these 4 qustions. Many may say that these are meaningless now but no , this may happen in future also!!

1.Why was Nafees chosen over Jaharul. What have Nafees done to make a plce for him in the team? why all these politics?
2. Why was Mashrafe Mortaza not included in the 15 men team. I am asking this because even the best team in the world ( Kangaroos ) kept Hussey in the 15 men team even when he was not fully fit. Wy could not we do that?
3.Why does shakib bat at no 5/6 even when he is the ebst bangladeshi batsmen in ODI ( now many may say Tamim is the best..no he isnt!!) . So, in every team the best batsman comes one down ..why not us?? now u ppl may say he does 10 over bowling,captaincy and all. But that doesn't matter...when you are a player and getting paid, you must do all these.
4.why do they tell so many things before the match when such are not important to say like W.indies match not a must win match, you will see a 100 run partnership when they know that they cannot fulfill those?