View Single Post
Old September 23, 2004, 12:44 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

my part of the story....

On a good shiny morning.....ok may be not that

I have found out BanglaCricket.com accidentally while browsing the net for cricket related stuff. I really liked the forum and stayed guest for a while . After lurking around for few days, finally decided to register and made a post in this thread, it was a response to Orphy's post and the date was Oct 4, 2002

As they say,... the rest is history :duh: There was no looking back. Got actively involved with BanglaCricket during the world cup 03, when I proposed for the BanglaCricket Fantasy cricket.

Time went by, gallons of water fell from Niagara and Padma dried up even more and I got more and more into BanglaCricket. Now I am so much into the BanglaCricket that they say the only thing thats floating above is my eyes, which I use only to watch some cricket

All credit goes to our members, our sponsors, our writers, BanglaCricket Staffs, all Moderators, Raj bhai, Chinaman bhai, Zunaid bhai and our founder Tehsin bhai, for making BanglaCricket what it is today.

Thanks to God Almighty that BanglaCricket is thriving and going strong. This is history in the making. Watch it unfold right here....

Edited on, September 23, 2004, 5:50 AM GMT, by nasif.
Reason: forgot....