View Single Post
Old August 6, 2006, 11:28 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahriyar
If this is some imposter then the joke is in bad taste. If it is actually Mr Saber Hossain then welcome on board to bangla cricket, sir. I have a lot of respect for you as a person and as a cricket administrator but I cannot understand how an educated person like you can be invovled in a party like Awami league led by a woman who is best known for her two faced tongue. Not that the current party in power is any better but I find it hard to digest when I see people like you get invovled in political parties and then as a result have to keep saying stuff that might not always make sense just because your party has a similar opinion. Well I just hope good people invovled in politics can rise above parties and work for Bangladesh ( wishful thinking ).
How your question is anyway related to bangladesh cricket?

Can we please keep the politics part (nothing related to cricket) out of here please? What you consider a bad party may not be viewed by others as so, and what you consider a good party may not be viewed by others. And I don't see anything wrong about that. Thats why Mr. Saber is not Mr. Shahriyar and vice versa.

If you still insist on asking this to Mr. Saber, please do so in Forget Cricket. Please don't mix up cricket and one person's personal affiliation with any party in Bangladesh Cricket section. Beacuse it is intended only for Bangladesh Cricket.