View Single Post
Old July 20, 2004, 07:25 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

if u wanna watch the game starting in less than four hours, suscribing for dish is not an option i believe. but its not an online option. u'll have to have a tv and cable connection.

since u talked about online, there is only yahoo messenger left for u.

its first come first serve and we can only provide 49 connection. so, u never know if u can get in or not. but follow some precausions and u should be ok:

make sure u have the latest version of yahoo messenger installed, u can do that now. add both id, and stay signed in, try to check frequently if the cams are online. u might get into my cam but i'll not see any game until nasif start broadcasting it. i kind of combine nasif's feed and cricketjoy, but cricket joy is late to start. so, i depend of nasif. also, there are many time especially after over break, cricket joy take a while to go back to broadcasting or keep showing adds even when game is on going. i switch to nasif's feed during those times. i guess thats all i can tell u. keep in mind that its only 1 frame per second. so don't expect something exceptional.