View Single Post
Old April 20, 2007, 02:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by amethyst
First I wanna thank BC for such arrangement. This kinda attempt definitely helps building a bridge between us fans and our heros. I missed the chat session, so ei log diye dudher shadh ghole metano aar ki.

As I can see you guys are considering taking this "communication" thing to an upper level, I wanna add something here. I co-host a monthly (Bengali) podcast where we talk to artists, musicians in BD from USA. Yes, of course through phone. Those phone calls last about 30 to 45 mins and most of the time they're crystal clear. The interview sessions are pre-arranged, and of course are NOT fed live to public (reasons should be understood. If not, please read Tehsin bhaiya's post )

We open a new thread every month calling for questions and comments our site users have for the artist. and in the end, we (moderators, hosts) select the questions. We've been successfully hosting our podcast since October '06 and the average number of our listener is a thousand. :-)

Doing a video chat and record it is a big hackle. But you guys can definitely consider hosting a podcast. That way people can drop questions beforehand, can listen to it whenever, can download it and is so much easier to arrange - just call the guest up and record the convo. Just a suggestion. :-)

khaise...... apniy ki shey mayapain naki???
"maane ki je bolbo, bolar kichui pachi na" .... must say it's a very good step and you are awesome !!! keep it up