View Single Post
Old January 9, 2004, 10:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

hmm so you feel there is not even a single competent person to be the next president. Actually many people feel that way. I was watching one of those many debates the other day and there was a funny question. A man said he is a life time democrat and always voted for them but he doesn't like any one of the candidates from this year. What should he do? not vote.

Anyways, there might not be an ideal candidate for this election but you certainly have a preference. You can state that. When my friend was telling me about Clarke, he said that one of the reason why he likes Clarke was because of Clarke' tax plan. Taking more money from the rich (corporates) and letting the middle and poorer have more.. so they can spend.. circulate money.. blah blah blah! Maybe that's your man right there.

Jaihok - Buying shoes with lights in them is actually a Bangladeshi thing. I also think that if Americans can do all those things without worrying about their next president, we are in great shape. And foreigners are complaining. It seems that foreigners are more concerned about American president than Americans.... :p