View Single Post
Old August 8, 2011, 05:55 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: ZimSlog

I understand you guys are hurt by your team's performance, but taking Test cricket away from BD will be the worst thing to ever happen to BD cricket. I also don't think that many changes should be made to the current team, but more A-team cricket can help BD move forward and be more competitive. The other thing to think about is that the preparation for this tour was very poor and efforts have to be made to ensure that BD plays cricket on a regular basis. Some of you are calling for Shakib's head, but I think changing the skipper at this stage will only make things worse and beside there isn't a suitable replacement anyway. Shakib has been a good leader for the last couple of years, he lead BD to series ODI series wins against NZ and Zim and victories in the world cup against ENGLAND, Ireland and the Netherlands. You might say that was ODI's, but in all these cases he led the side well. Anyway, the tour is not over yet and there is still an ODI series up for grabs and I'm really looking forward to it :-)

Posted via BC Mobile Edition