View Single Post
Old July 21, 2012, 06:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Richard Hadlee, Shakib

I also said drop Tamim and take Junaed but I refuse to eat those words. Although the highest scrorer, his inablity to rotate strike and dot balls puts tremendous pressure on the rest of the batting order. I still haven't seen much from him to be impressed for T20. This is his highest T20 score after 18 internationals.

Not particulary this series but I have been a vocal critique of Mushy's keeping. His stumpings have been solid this series and I am willing to take a step back on those criticisms.

Today was a gutsy win.

For the record, as much as the 2nd T20 is being classified as a 1 run win, the reality was that it was a 7 run win. Mullah secured the win with a ball to spare and all he needed to do was not bowl a no ball or wide last ball. Today's was a true last ball win. It shouldn't have been this difficult but these are the wins that build the character of the team.

We had no business winning the 2nd T20 but pulled it out. Ireland will be ruing that they couldn't do the same today under similar circumstances.