View Single Post
Old June 11, 2007, 12:23 PM
Banned

I really don't know what to say.

This thread is intended to be a celebration of the progress that certain women in our society have made (and in terms of Faria Alam, she has attained fame/controversy etc). Women have become heads of international organizations, military officers and so on. I don't see what is so chauvinistic about this. Did I say that women should stay at home in the kitchen or something? Dear Zunaid, I just feel that whatever I do you will find some excuse to criticize me. On one post you referred to people who bandy smileys around, as if that was a crime. Now you are saying you find this thread chauvinistic. Man..I just don't know. I am just not going to bother posting threads on this forum anymore.

As for including the West Bengalis, well if I had just shown Bangladeshis I would have been called a Xenophobe, racist, bigot without moderators even editing such personal attacks.

Anyway guys...don't bother replying to this as I am not going to read this thread again. If it bothers you guys so much I can edit my posts and get rid of all of the pictures.

On this forum whenever anyone, including me, decides to start a thread people start to mock and insult them .