View Single Post
Old October 12, 2020, 12:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman
iDumb I think your blame is misplaced. As far as moderating goes the recent mods are only maintaining the standards set forth by the founders,

As godzilla said, to make a forum successful you have to treat it like a business. You need to keep up with the times and the last thing you want to do is take members for granted.
Just to be a serious for a bit. I agree with your second part. The first part I don't agree with. Are these moderators chosen SHEEPS? Do they not have brain to make judgement. I remember not too long ago there were spam posts with even some p0rn link being flooded in this board - not a single mod deleted them. They were "too busy" or "too tired " to clean so many yet they had no hesitation to do ban or threaten engaging members who do not conform to their set of "standards".

I don't have to go that far.. Do you you know how many times i have been warned, gotten cookie infraction points, verge of permanent ban and even on a occasional temporary ban? It's hard to fathom. I never cared and laughed it off... I know myself that's why I find it amazing that I would get banned from a forum like this..

BUt some of the well read intelligent eccentric members are also egotistical maniacs. You think they gonna take kind to a warning ? Look at donny boy , he is the boss, not the twitter guys.

anyways this is just discussion for the hell of it. It was not a well run site hindsight and there has been a massive shift in social media during BC's existence also. I think this site was here before Facebook. Imagicing facebook on verge of a trillion dollar company. Banglacricket still looking for server money.