View Single Post
Old June 4, 2013, 07:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

I don't know why people are so surprised to hear that Ash could do such thing.. To me he always seemed like a bheja beral. My experience says never trust people with innocent look as their look could be sooo deceiving, I rather prefer people who would say whatever they are feeling right on your face. I always felt like Ash is the one who does the grouping and politics, gets jealous of other's success, goes to the media with all the inside news and gossips, pays the media to talk in his favor and all. But I preferred not to mention any of these in BC even when I was confronting an Ash fan as I didn't have any concrete evidence. But now I can safely say that he is a backstabber !!! Not that I am happy about it as his reputation is linked to BD cricket's reputation and I was sincerely praying all these days so that ACSU clears Ash off the allegation but....

But one thing I can say that Ash has indeed become the scapegoat. There are much more powerful people involved in the whole process. It can't simply be one person doing it. Further investigation is needed but then again you can't expect that to happen in BD. They all will try their best to save each other's back and the worst of all is BCB will cover it up for them as well. Now we as a fan will just have to accept the fact that BD cricket too is part of the dark world and we will have to move on. It won't be the same for us anymore and that's the sad part

Last edited by oronnya; June 4, 2013 at 08:09 AM..