View Single Post
Old May 21, 2013, 01:02 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengaliPagol
People here are pretty much naming teams minus Shakib and Tamim whilst calling it an 'A' Team. I think it's more important to try out up and comers rather than people that kinda already play for the national team (i.e. Ash, Momin, Riyad, Anamul)
agree. try out guys like asif ahmed, soumya, shabbir, shuvagata, even tasamul haque and spinners like noor, taijul, sajib and pacers such as the kamrul's, babu, taskin, jayed, al amin.

although i don't mind someone like mominul being in the A team, his national team spot isn't 100% secure yet. also someone like naeem wouldn't be to bad as it would give him a bit more experience and the chance to convince the selectors that he should be back into the squad/team.

anamul maybe, but i think if he's fit and available then he's currently in the XI and since we desperately need to develop some decent openers then we should be giving other openers the opportunity in the A team matches.