View Single Post
Old June 12, 2017, 06:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan4mAssam
Not denying that, but vulgarity is not limited to any one country.

The fact is Bangladesh is mostly rediculed in Indian social media. It's because the behavior of BD supporters doesn't match the teams performance.

You guys behalf as if you are beating India regularly. As I have said earlier, if you can win let's say 5 or 6 matches out of next 10 matches against India, you will earn our respect, untill then calm down on your rhetoric.

We don't have any enemity with BD like we have with Pakistan and are genuinely happy if BD progresses but at the same time you have to respect India's perfermance where it's due.
So you agree it's ok to ridicule BD because of how some of the fans behave? Like as if your fans are all saints?

Everything starts somewhere, doesn't it?. I've streamed online since 2011, every site I've watched cricket mostly Indian fans start trolling and the language is disgusting/racial. Bangladeshi fans only reply back and they get called arrogant . I don't deny some BD fans can give it back as deep as Ind fans, but trust me vast majority of the trolls are from India. I follow all the BD players on FB, Ind fans mostly go there start piling on filth!
Your fans are more overhyped than Pak fans. Bangalis in nature are not aggressive, but some can be, if you push it, which your fans do.

Like I said I've visited many sites. Now I go to one site only where there's good moderation and no trolls can get away with it. I'm also one of the moderators. But most of the sites, places on the Internet I've been too, even on Youtube comment section, it's mainly Indians starting off trolling.