View Single Post
Old February 26, 2013, 09:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubu
#10. Why would you have a wedding ring to begin with? And if you do, what's preventing you?

#8. I thought you are married? What's the point of getting married then?

#6. tough.

#3. Why a different number for this? As far as I know you, this is just the sequel to #8.
This thread is not about me but about YOU, each of you. I mentioned that in my original post but if you wanna make it about me, no problem.

1. I have a wedding ring because I am married. And throwing away/giving the wedding ring to the fokir who seems to be happier than me is something i want and would give me momentary happiness but it symbolizes something beyond a cheap, possibly fake gold, that is not so easy to throw away.... hence the problem.

8. Rubu, that's you being sexist. Your wife is not a kajer bua. I didn't get married to have someone clean my toilet. If i needed that I would have hired zeeshan.

6. yeah tough.

3. Is NOT, i repeat NOT a sequel to 8. I don't want to have an affair with just anybody... (maid i am to hire can be a guy)... but affair, it will be with some one that will make me say life is complex but it's f***** beautiful.