View Single Post
Old June 6, 2016, 10:16 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Few of his quotes:

"I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale; handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail; only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalised a brick; I'm so mean I make medicine sick." This he said when he visited children hospital.

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize."

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth." - Ali.

There are two videos of Ali at Youtube. Picture quality is not that good. Watch it if you have time.

One with Arsenio Hall and one from 1977 When he already retired: "Muhammad Ali: This is your Life"

Ali on Golf:
I’m the best. I just haven’t played yet.”

Understanding life and religion:
A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life.

Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams – they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do – they all contain truths.
Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.
Hating people because of their color is wrong. And it doesn’t matter which color does the hating. It’s just plain wrong.
Tears kept running down my cheek.