View Single Post
Old April 20, 2013, 01:27 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful & Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinathq
I have been reading countless posts, articles from Bangladeshi fans expressing their shock and resignation towards our test cricket. While I know that this kind of emotion is temporary for Bangladeshi fans but at the same time, I thought I would take a different stand at this current situation because all the frustration would not be any good to me at least.

Its not like collapses are only seen with the Bangladesh team but rather with the top class teams as well. The point is, it happens. South Africa destroyed New Zealand for 43, Australia got trashed for 47 against the same opposition. England got destroyed for 72 against Pakistan last year. Yes I know these oppositions were not Zimbabwe but these are teams like Australia, England, New Zealand that got trashed. They are no newbies and they are no weak or inexperienced batting lineups.

The thing is, they bounced back... all these teams. Maybe not in that match or that series, but they did and that is what matters. Bangladesh will bounce back. Most of the dismissals were due to batsmen's fault rather than bowlers magic. So the batsmen can make it right and I believe they will. No point blaming anyone, because each and everyone from the team, management, coaching staff, ICC, umpires, Zimbabwe Board hotels, petrol water etc etc etc can be blamed. Whats the point??

Lets have some patience. If we had patience for past 13 years, we can keep it for a few more by which I believe Bangladesh will develop as a professional side.

I believe this is a fluke and I hope the tigers will prove me right sooner or later. I have seen enough cricket in my life to conclude that
Well said.... Yap we should bounce back... 230 runs per day... ?