View Single Post
Old April 10, 2012, 06:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo
April 7

"...Trevor [Bayliss, the Knight Riders’ coach] has organised a quiz night for the team. All the questions are cricket-related and there are some real cricket buffs in our squad. Shakib [Al Hasan] is particularly good in our team, but not smart enough to stop [Jacques] Kallis' Kings from winning by half a point. The most entertaining feature of the quiz was the bonus round where every player has to walk two metres with a coin wedged between their legs and then drop it into a glass. Not exactly University Challenge, but extremely funny and a great way to improve team spirit."

RTD's IPL Diary

Would never have guessed Shakib was a cricket buff. I remember reading that he lives and breathes cricket but I thought that meant he loved playing cricket rather than knowing trivia!
Me neither !! hmm that's really interesting !!! Isn't it !!

With Shakib's personality it seems like he cares less about the cricket world as whenever he was asked what does he do outside the cricket field he replied he doesn't think about cricket at all.. Also he always gives the impression of being a lazy kind of guy who is not that interested in what's going on around him or the cricket world..I was actually disappointed with such answers as I really wanted him to do more research on cricket and cricketers and know more about it.. It's great to know that he is indeed very passionate about cricket !!

I was equally surprised with the news that he has interest in photography !!! It looks like we are yet to discover the different aspects of this mysterious personality !!!

BTW Shakib and Kallis are competing even off the field !!! ...Good to see Shakib giving a head to head competition to Kallis.. All rounders