View Single Post
Old October 26, 2005, 01:54 AM
tiger_man's Avatar
tiger_man tiger_man is offline
Test Cricketer
Join Date: January 7, 2005
Location: Air Force 1
Posts: 1,303

Originally posted by fab

Yes, there could be 1% of muslims who may get offended by seeing a piggy bank, but what of the other 99% who don't care one jot?
those 99% dont care then whats the fuss?? if they dont care they shouldnt be offended by removing it...
Reply With Quote