View Single Post
Old June 27, 2006, 01:09 AM
Test Cricketer

Sorry for being bit harsh on u guys. I have my utter most sympathy for ur Aussies. I just wanted u guys not to whine so much abt refs and the outcome of matches. Sincerely I wouldnt even do so if same things happen against BD In cricket. I never do that and U can look for all my posts to justify this, if u have time for that. Wrong decisions are part of the game and it should be taken as such. Against Italy, there was a very harsh decision to sent off one italian defender and u guys dont even talk about that. Whatever happend to that last minute situation, if earlier one was a foul , serious enough to give a red card to the italian, then, i dont see any reason why it shouldnt be a foul , serious enough to give a penalty. Anyway.. never mind. I am really sorry for past behaviour and I hope , this stupid verbal argument is over. I do assure u my sincere appology.

I am not an Aussie nor a German. I am a plain Bangladeshi and I made my points because of what I am. Sorry, if that hurts u. I am a supporter of Brazil and trust me, I will not even make any big fuss if any wrong decision such as one against Aussies at the last minute happens against Brazil. I just alaways take it as a part of the game. If I do make posts, I normally tend to criticise the tactics of my own team. So, no hard feeling and again sorry for whatever I wrote before. If possible, I request the Mod's action to delete my post. That was really a very stupid thing I wrote ( what the hell i was doing while writing that one!!!!!.. I dont rem-)

Chao

Last edited by Ejaj; June 27, 2006 at 01:22 AM..