View Single Post
Old September 20, 2010, 11:20 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
thanks habib bhai,i really appreciate that,since i have started this thread,sir john has started criticising my guyanese team,it is because of him that guyana lost their matches,but guyana has every right to raise their heads after their performance against the indians,i am reall ysorry that the will have to exit the tournament,but organisers really wantted an indian team to win it because they will get back their revenue from the team,cricket is a business,why can't team like guyana and wayamba,have foreign players in their sides?i am really sorry for bushrangers to lost cameron white,and central stags for losing ross taylor,it is because indians want to dominate cricket in the world,some sort of dictatorship,as i said earlier cricket is a business,ans sir john you have no right to mess up my team,you are what some would call a hypocrite
i will watch champions league when ......

1) domestic champions from all countries will play.

2) all the domestic tourneys will be held at the same time and one player cannot play for two different clubs in a same year. and the player must represent the same team in champions league that he represented in the domestic league.

3) the way foreigners playing in IPL the same way indians will play in foreign leagues. why only POLARDs and BRAVOS will play for MUMBAI ... why not SACHINS and TIWARYS play for Guyana or Trinidad .... ....

for me currently this champions league is not a true champions league