View Single Post
Old August 23, 2014, 09:08 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
@gowza: no doubt domestic cricket holds the key to long term progress. I am more concerned about right now and the disaster that will be the australia world cup campaign.

If i had the power i would send Tamim, Shamsur, Nasir, Ryad, Razzak and Gazi home and bring in the changes.
I would split the odi and test captaincy between Mashrafi and Mushy respectively. I would make Anamul vice captain for odi and mominul vc for tests.
I would offer top dollars to get either Stuart Law or Dav Whatmore back
I would sack papon, akram and the entire selection committee and put Saber and Atahar in charge
Why would you send back Tamim when he looks like he is coming back in form? scored 26 and 37 in last two games.
Besides who will you bring, Khocha Nafees & Junaid ? we have a World cup coming & once Tamim scores a fifty he will be back to old Tamim, we need the inform Tamim for the World cup and only playing real matches can help him.
I will still keep Ryad in the team in absence of Sakib & Ziah , I don't consider Ryad as an alrounder anymore, if he is in the team is because he is a useful bowler who can bat a bit.
Gazi I thought bowled smartly yesterday.
Shamsur is a player who needs to go to domestics and improve his batting which looks very nightwatchman-ish.
Same for NAsir
Kaedge disappointed me so much, I thought he will make a strong come back but no.