View Single Post
Old January 28, 2007, 06:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD4eva
Im kinda surprised by all this Farhad and Mehrab Jr stuff. I never agreed with Farhads inclusion in the team, nor with Mehrab Jr's. Not too many ppl were against it. Now, with Tamims inclusion, hus done ALOT more to deserve it than either Mehrab or Farhad, theres alot of opposition. Why is that so? (And i mean that in a genuinely interested way)
Perhaps the selectors looked for the player with better technique. In that case, farhad and mehrab would be a more suitable choice over tamim. Or it could've been that either tamim might have been in bad form or mehrab and farhad were in good form along with tamim, but got a chance before him because they seemed to be a little more defensive with a better technique. Plus farhad and mehrab can both bowl unlike tamim.

But i also believe that tamim should have got a chance ahead of them and i didnt agree with the inclusion of mehrab let alone farhad. But this is a good time for tamim to come into the team..........he seems to be at his peak right now

Last edited by cricket_king; January 28, 2007 at 11:57 PM..