View Single Post
Old February 21, 2006, 10:23 AM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr-khan
Why should moderator ban them!They are not using any abusing word or not breaking any forum rules.I think they are not the same person.Both of them are online and posting message at the same time.So its not possible for the same person to mainting 2 user id or posting message at the same time from 2 different user id.
Quote:
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
Today he filled the whole match thread with conversation between him and his 2nd ID "hkooraham"
Everybody is allowed to post in the match thread.
It is possible to post with multiple IDs at the same time from a single PC. And yes, everybody is allowed to post in the match thread. But I'm not sure about whether this kind of lengthy "talking to myself" is allowed in the match thread or not.

BC rule:
Quote:
A.3: Do not abuse the forums
# A.3.1: In addition to the general rules in A.1 and A.2 please refrain from other forms of forum abuse and spams, including
Especially when you consider that many of us were having problem accessing the site, while he was wasting website resources with "conversation with himself" (link)

I'm not telling the moderators to ban him totally. I just said that his 2nd ID should get banned.