View Single Post
Old January 8, 2019, 10:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat_02
There is a big rush for tickets for the important games , they can sell out if they wanted to. Many tickets go to black market and lot of complimentary tickets are given out.
In Bangladesh people line up the night before just to buy tickets for the important games and some have to go home without one.

The ticket selling method is also confusing , many don't know how they can get a ticket as it's not well advertised so they don't go at all
Oh yes, I know too well.

Of course they could sell out! But they won't. This is not capitalism done right. Govt. can do nothing right, plus there is corruption on top of that. This is why I have been advocating for privatizing BCB.

UCB does a lousy job of assigning tickets last time I checked. Wonder who they bribed to get the deal to be the official ticket portal.

The F'ing long lines have to go. It is a shame, that people have to go through all that convenience for a ticket.

BCB should do more to promote the tickets themselves! Right now they don't care, they care more about distributing it to VIPs, and black market, whether they reach the hands of the commoner (who is more than willing to pay) is not a concern for them.

The whole situation is a hornet's nest. Please do capitalism right, or get out of the way, and let a private company show you.

#privatizeBCB