View Single Post
Old December 2, 2012, 05:49 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Manc
Great knock but should've gone on to get his century. We seem to be constantly interchanging between Mushy and Nasir for the #4 spot. I'd prefer it if we had a settled player there. I hope Mushy continues and doesn't disappear in the remainder of the series like he has done before.
i think based on past performance the only fair thing to do is to give nasir the #4 spot if it's between nasir and mushy. no offence to mushy, he's played some good knocks up the orders but he's been nowhere near as consistent as nasir has. plus nasir has played quite a few fighting knocks in the short space he's played international cricket, mushy not so much. i think nasir's consistency and temperament mean he should get the nod higher up the order. with mominul coming in he can always play the #7 batsman role (even shuvagata might be an option at #7). mushy seems to generally do better around the #6 spot.