Thread: Financial News
View Single Post
Old January 7, 2018, 01:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

I played it safe - my returns are between 5X and 10X depending on the crypto. Btw there's no doubt that blockchain technology will change the world. The current internet as we know it, TCP-IP protocols, everything will become antiquated technology in 5-10 years only used by technologically challenged institutions. The biggest challenge facing the internet today is anything on the internet can be hacked. As I previously mentioned the technological underpinnings of block chains or the distributed ledger system is solid and they are extremely difficult to hack. In fact nobody in the world has hacked blockchains yet. What gets hacked is crypto exchanges where cryptos are held, and these exchanges are built on traditional centralized systems. Once exchanges are built on decentralized systems like blockchains they'll be much much harder to hack.

Cryptos are a different story. 95-99% of cryptos will disappear just like most dot com companies did after the bubble burst. Most probably some of the current leaders and a few more that are unknown today but will rise from the ashes will survive. I also expect a sharp pull back anytime in the next few months and am progressively scaling back my exposure. That's why I'm back to focusing on stocks . Please let me know your thoughts.