View Single Post
Old July 5, 2017, 02:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
commercial and cultural hub of Guyanese community lol ok. Yeah there are lot of guyanese ppl in Richmond and also there is a massive influx of Bangladeshis there as well..... I still don't understand your dumb joke. Why does he have to be in richmond hill??

Where I live currently 5 business within 1 block area previously run by a guayanese has been replaced by Bangldeshis running it over the last 3 years.... Alcohol store, bar, car repair shop, Roti shob..

So u can call it all perception but I am living it...

anyways ur joke makes no sense to me,,
Wow 5 businesses within 1 block??? Well that just proves me wrong then. Hey New York, stop calling Richmond Hill Little Guyana because some guy saw 5 businesses taken over by Bangladeshis. Forget the US Census and forget how the Guyanese community feel about it, and listen to some know it all wannabe with his subjective viewpoints.

While we are at it, lets stop calling that area sound of Grand St. Chinatown because some of those stores are actually owned by Koreans. What brilliant logic you have.

There’s no neighborhood in NYC where you will find only one ethnicity, so you swearing that 5 businesses were taken by Bangladeshis mean absolutely nothing. And what joke are you talking about? there was never a joke. I was having a convo with Aklemalp which you have hijacked just to spout your nonsense about how Richmond Hill has Bangladeshis, which is supposed to prove what exactly? You remind me of the desi aunties that have to give their 2 cents on everything, while adding absolutely nothing of value. "Jano apu, ami nijer choke dekechi 5ta business Bangali-ra dokhol koreche."